There’s no better way to end a summer day than to spread out a blanket on the grass, and watch an outdoor movie together. It’s quality family cuddle time at its finest, and it’s also the perfect way to relax after a splashtastic day in our waterparks.
That’s why we’re happy to announce the return of Tuesday Movie Nights at the Wilderland park area! Movies are free for guests, and this summer’s line-up includes:
Frozen – June 17th and 24th
The Lego Movie – July 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th
Despicable Me 2 – August 5th, 12th, 20th and 27th
All movies start at dusk, and this year we will again be hosting “theme nights” and special activities during the day at the Lost World Outdoor Waterpark WildKids’ kiosk and prior to the movies starting. They include:
- June 17: Crazy sock night… Wear your craziest socks – A prize will be awarded for the craziest socks
- June 24: Grab some pirate loot (at Lake Wilderness kiosk) and come dressed as a pirate
- July 1: Make a patriotic hat at our Wild Kids Kiosk and wear it to the movie
- July 8: Pre-movie bubble fun
- July 15: Have you seen my “moose-tache?” Make your own mustache (free) for you or your stuff a moose (there is a cost for this activity)
- July 22: Wet and wild night – join us for a water balloon fight
- July 29: Stuff your own moose at the Wild Kids kiosk (there is a cost for this activity) and bring him to snuggle with at the movie
- August 5: Surf night – Kowabunga dude, make your own surf board depicting the fun you have had at the Wilderness and bring it to the movie, the most creative board will win a prize
- August 12: Pajama night
- August 19: Pre-movie bubble fun
- August 26: Neon night, wear your brightest clothes – The best and brightest dressed will win a prize
Come early to claim your spot, listen to music and hang out with the WildKids team!
Please refer to the WildKids activity schedule available at all of the front desks when you check in for more information. Keep an eye out for weather-related changes as well. Hope to see you soon!